The Hospital Auxiliary is a not-for-profit 501© 3 organization. Donations are welcome in memory of loved ones or to support any of the Auxiliary programs. Hilton Head Hospital Auxiliary donations may be made to:
- General Fund
- Auxiliary Caring Touch (ACT)
- Children’s Memorial Garden
- Kids Capes of Courage
- Women’s Health
We also encourage your participation in the “Birdies for Charity” or “Champions Fore Charity” programs (see Heritage Classic Foundation Partnership article below).
To make a donation via PayPal, please click on the “Donations” link below:
The Hospital Auxiliary
25 Hospital Center Blvd.
Hilton Head Island, SC 29926
Heritage Classic Foundation Partnership
The HH Hospital Auxiliary has recently been approved as a registered Charity of the Heritage Classic Foundation, a 501c3 nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting educational and charitable initiatives to enhance quality of life and economic vitality by hosting the RBC Heritage Presented by Boeing, South Carolina’s only PGA TOUR golf tournament.
Founded in 1974, The Hospital Auxiliary supports the community by:
- Supporting our 150+ hospital volunteers
- Funding over $800,000 in scholarships to students pursuing degrees in nursing and health care
- providing medication for those in need at Hilton Head and Coastal Carolina Hospitals, as well as Volunteers in Medicine Clinics in Hilton Head and Bluffton
- supporting breast cancer patients at the Breast Health Center at the Bluffton Medical Campus
- Maintaining the Children’s Memorial Garden at Hilton Head Hospital
The primary source of funds for the Auxiliary has been our annual golf tournament and our hospital gift shops. “Birdies for Charity” and “Champions Fore Charity” provide additional fundraising mechanisms that are fun, fast, and easy – and the Heritage Classic Foundation will contribute an extra 10% on top of your donation.
Birdies for Charity
Participants make a pledge for every birdie made at the RBC Heritage presented by Boeing. In 2019, the pros made 1,354 birdies during the tournament. If 1,300 birdies are made during the 2021 event, here are the totals for some typical pledge amounts:
- 1 cent pledge = $13.00 total pledge
- 3 cent pledge = $39.00 total pledge
- 10 cent pledge = $130.00 total pledge
- $1.00 pledge = $1,300 total pledge
Every penny counts – and all donations will be matched by 10% from the Heritage Classic Foundation.
Champions Fore Charity
The Heritage Champions Fore Charity program requires a minimum contribution of $1,000. 100% of all donations go directly to the charity of your choice, and the Heritage Classic Foundation will contribute an extra 10% on top of your donation.
We appreciate your support of The Hospital Auxiliary, and encourage your participation in the “Birdies for Charity” or “Champions Fore Charity” programs by clicking on the link below: